Z-Tech currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer, looking for their next challenge, to join a growing engineering team in either Cambridge or London. The right candidate will be required to work within a new Project Management Office delivering engineering design, build, installation, commissioning and support services to a well-established client list.
This is an active and dynamic role and you must excel in the following technical disciplines:
- SCADA/HMI platforms: WonderWare (system platform and InTouch), Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View SE/ME and RS view, Siemens WinCC (TIA Portal), Iconics, Citec.
- PLC Software Platforms: Allen Bradley Control/Compact/MicroLogix, Siemens S7 (TIA Portal), Mitsubishi A/Q series, Omron, GE.
- Understanding of communications channels: Modbus, DeviceNet, RS232/485, DH+, profibus, industrial Ethernet (CIP, ProfiNet, Enet/IP, general Ethernet layer 2/3 security structure).
- Basic electrical and ICA, for example: relay logic, analogue loops.
You will have the following personal attributes:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about advancing PLC, DCS, SCADA & HMI technology.
- Portray a confident customer facing approach.
- Have the ability to mentor others.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, motivation and time management.
- Be able to travel to and from customer sites in UK with occasional overnight stays.
- Possess proven commercial acumen
Education and experience:
- A Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience in a similar field
- Proven experience in telemetry,
- Experience within the water industry is desirable but not essential.
- A qualification in a Project delivery methodology (preferable APM) is desirable
If you think you want to take on this challenging, varied role and join an energetic diverse growing team, then get in touch!
Please send your CV to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please get in touch!