We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Coordinator to provide a high quality, efficient fleet service to the company and its employees.
This is a great opportunity for an excellent administrator who is enthusiastic and highly motivated to join a professional, forward thinking organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all company vehicles ensuring that all service and MOT’s are adhered to.
- Ensure the fleet information system is kept up to date with service/MOT requirements and driver allocation changes.
- Create and implement fleet policy and procedures.
- Competently manage the fleet procurement, rental and leasing processes.
- Effectively deal with vehicle fleet emergencies, e.g. accidents, breakdowns, windscreen and tyre repairs.
- Provide efficient and effective first line Fleet service guidance to managers and employees.
- Complete annual audits ensuring the company is compliant and standard requirements are met (FORS standard).
- Oversee the coordination of vehicle fleet analysis of costs and recommendations for purchases, disposals and reallocations as required.
- Analyse, review and improve Fleet service delivery in line with business objectives and legal compliance.
Ideally applicants will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role. Future progression within the company is encouraged.
Pay range is £22,000 - £28,000 per annum negotiable, dependent on experience.
To apply for this position please send a two page CV and covering letter to email@example.com with reference number 1121 in the subject line. Closing date for applications is 29 June 2018.