This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual who fits our company values and is keen to learn and develop their skills in a forward thinking company.
Duties will include:
- Answer telephone calls professionally; dealing with queries, forwarding calls or taking messages
- Manage the admin email account by responding to and passing on queries appropriately
- Maintain stationary and kitchen supplies; order new supplies, maintain adequate stock, identify new suppliers and obtain the best price
- Order and maintain PPE, work wear and equipment
- Act as first point of contact for visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Order, set up and issue new phones and laptops
- Maintain our in house system and update records accordingly
- Provide general administration support to the team
Personal Attributes: Team player, hardworking, motivated, organise, professional, reliable.
Role Type: Permanent
Salary and Benefits: £18.000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications is 28 September 2018.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org